BAND CHEST FLYE
- Attach a band under a bench and lie flat, taking a neutral-grip of the band in each hand.
- Set your shoulders by squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Set your midsection by squeezing your glutes and driving your feet into the ground.
- Keeping the band at chest level throughout, let your arms travel out wide in an arc-like manner until your elbows are about level with your shoulders. There is no need to go beyond this point, it won’t increase the stretch on your pecs, it’ll increase the stretch on the front deltoids, which isn’t the goal.
- Drive the band back to the mid-line of your chest by simply squeezing your pecs as hard as you can.