BAND CHEST PRESS
- Attach a band to a low position under a bench and lie flat, taking an overhand-grip in each hand.
- The great thing about bands is that we can rotate our grip if necessary. I like to be more diagonal on this one.
- Set your shoulders by pulling your shoulder blades together.
- Brace your midsection by squeezing your glutes and driving your feet into the ground.
- Press the bands up and in. It’s crucial we achieve ADDUCTION, so aim for the mid-line of your pecs as you press the bands up. The higher you get, the more tension you’ll feel.
Chest, shoulders, triceps.