BAND HIP ROTATION
- Attach your band at hip-height, positioned slightly behind you.
- Get into a split-stance. The foot closest to the band should be your back foot (see video).
- We work one side of the glutes here. Drive your back foot down HARD into the ground, squeezing your glute on that back leg as you rotate at the hips.
- Notice my grip? I’m using one hand for support, and PUSHING with the hand on the working side. I do this to avoid using my arms too much.
- When you want to switch sides, change your position to prioritize the other side (see video).