BAND INCLINE POWER CHEST PRESS
- Secure a band to a low point under a bench.
- Set a bench to a 45* angle and lie down, taking an overhand-grip of the band in each hand.
- Set your shoulders to the correct position by squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Set your midsection to the correct position by squeezing your glutes and driving your feel into the ground.
- Drive one arm up by squeezing your pecs hard. Be sure to travel up AND IN, the band should finish at the mid-line of your pecs. This achieves ADDUCTION, which is the best way to create good chest development.
- Alternate arms on each rep. Notice how I am holding the band at shoulder level, but not letting the arm “rest”.
Chest, shoulders, triceps.