BAND STIFF LEG DEADLIFT
- Here’s an unusual exercise which is a fantastic method for developing stronger glutes. Start by attaching a heavy resistance band to a sturdy anchor point behind you.
- Step into the band. It’ll sit around your waistline.
- Step forward to create some tension while you’re upright. You should have to activate your glutes to stand up straight.
- Reach down for your toes, resisting the urge to round your back like a hunchback motherf**ker. Chest up, shoulders back, take your hands down as far as you can comfortably go (see video).
- Power up by pushing your hips forward, squeezing those glutes like they owe you money.