BARBELL LANDMINE ROTATIONS
- Set up a barbell with one side locked to the ground.
- Load your side with plates if necessary.
- Starting position has the barbell in front of your chest, each hand placed around the bar.
- Keep your abs tight and drop the bar to your right leg, your right hand will slide under the bar with your left hand on top.
- Power up and down to the other side, your hands will automatically want to switch position too.
- This hits your obliques, abs, and shoulders when done correctly. Ensure you go all the way down to your sides (otherwise you’ll cut out abs and make it a shoulder only exercise, which is much easier). When done correctly, the bar will move in an arc-like shape.
- This exercise works best when performed explosively.
Obliques, abs, shoulders, forearms.