BARBELL STIFF LEG DEADLIFT
- Take a double overhand-grip of the bar, at about shoulder-width.
- Keep your toes pointing forward.
- Slight bend in the knee (name of exercise is misleading, yes).
- Focus on pushing your bum back, while keeping your back nice and tight (no rounding).
- Bottom of the rep is achieved when you feel your hamstrings stretching like a motherf**ker. This will be different for everyone, depending upon your own hamstring flexibility.
- From the bottom position, drive back up to the start point using the power in your glutes.
Hamstrings, glutes, lower back, forearms.