CABLE “W” PULL
- Set your cable station to higher than shoulder-height and remove the machine handles.
- Taking the opposite cable in each hand, step back away from the machine until the weights are both lifted from the stack with your arms extended in front of you.
- Pin your shoulders back, pushing your chest up. Keep this posture throughout the whole rep.
- Draw your elbows back behind your shoulders, keeping your hands up. You’ll look as if you’re ready to perform a SHOULDER PRESS if you’ve done it correctly.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together, then return to the starting position.