DB BENCH PRESS
- Set your shoulders to the correct position by squeezing your shoulder blades together against the bench.
- Set your midsection to the correct position by squeezing your glutes and planting your feet firmly.
- Keep the weights at chest level.
- Press the dumbbells up by squeezing your pecs HARD, and control them on the way down.
- I sometimes like to change from an overhand-grip to more of a diagonal-grip position, one of the benefits of using dumbbells over barbells, as it is less stressful on the forearms.
Chest, shoulders, triceps.