DB POWER BENCH PRESS
- Set your shoulders to the correct position by squeezing your shoulder blades together against the bench.
- Set your midsection to the correct position by squeezing your glutes and planting your feet firmly.
- Power one of the dumbbells up, and control the weight as it lowers to your chest.
- Alternate to the other arm for the next rep.
- Your lats will act as “brakes” to help you control the weights. Resist the urge to let the non-working arm rest the dumbbell on your shoulders.
Chest, shoulders, triceps.