DECLINE TORSO TWIST
- Climb onto a decline bench, secure your feet, and lay back.
- Place a LAT PULLDOWN bar, or something simple like a BROOMSTICK, across your shoulders and sit up slightly below 90*.
- Hold this position. You will already feel your abs switch on.
- Try twisting from side to side.
- Resist the urge to let your shoulders round. If you feel anything near the top of your thighs, it’s your hip flexors trying to help your abs keep you in position by pushing your legs into the machine.
Obliques, abs, lower back.