EZ-BAR COMPLETE CURL
- This exercise combines three different biceps moves into one.
- Start with an EZ-bar in your extended arms, and hinge forward slightly at the waist to allow yourself to drive your elbows up and back. This is a DRAG CURL. Squeeze your biceps hard as you do this.
- Now switch to an upright stance and drive your elbows forward, getting you to the top of a regular BICEPS CURL. Squeeze the bar HARD and imagine trying to make your elbows tough together for a brief moment. It will burn.
- Now control the weight as you lower it back to the start.
- Notice on the final rep I sometimes like to hold that top position, squeeze my elbows in, think about my day…