EZ-BAR SUPER CURL
- This exercise combines four great biceps moves into one.
- Start with arms extended, hinge slightly at the hips. Squeeze the bar as you drive your elbows up and back, imagine trying to curl the bar to your armpits. This is a DRAG CURL motion.
- Now drive the elbows forward and straighten up, getting you to the top of a regular BICEPS CURL motion.
- Next we head into an ISOMETRIC HOLD. Squeeze the bar hard, imagine trying to push your elbows together. This will burn.
- Finally, control the bar as you return to the start position. Keep squeezing your biceps. This is all one rep.