GROWTH FACTOR CURL
- This is among my favorite biceps exercises, so do it justice and work hard in your set today!
- Grab an upright bench and some fairly light dumbbells. This exercise works best when done with higher rep ranges for maximum biceps burn.
- Squeeze the dumbbells hard and tuck your elbows to your sides (like a T-Rex).
- Curl each dumbbell up towards your shoulders, alternating arms on every rep.
- Notice how I only lower the weight to slightly below a 90* angle? My arm never straightens, and the weight stays slightly above my legs without ever touching them. This keeps tension on my biceps in the non-working arm so you’ll fatigue really quickly here and that’s why it’s such a devastating biceps exercise when performed correctly. ENJOY.