HEX BAR DEADLIFT
- Get inside the center of the bar.
- In the bottom position, your toes, knees and shoulders should create a straight vertical line. This ensures you’re not hunching forward or rounding your back.
- Power up by grabbing the handles HARD and driving your feet into the ground.
- Push your hips forward to bring your body into line.
- Having yourself inside the bar will mean using more quad power, and less lower back, than a regular deadlift. Over time, this could see you move a heavier weight on this exercise.