HIGH-TO-LOW CABLE FLYE
- Set two D-handles to a high pulley and take an overhand-grip of each one.
- Step forward slightly to increase teh chest on the pecs.
- Move the weights in an arc-like manner down towards the mid-line of your pecs.
- Notice how my elbows only raise to shoulder-height in the start position (see video)? This is all we need to do in order to maximize pec involvement. We don’t need to get into an awkward stretch, which only serves to place unnecessary stress on the front deltoids.
- Focus on squeezing your pecs from the start to the end of each rep.