INCLINE DB FLYE
- Set a bench to a 45* angle or slightly less.
- Take a neutral-grip on the dumbbells.
- Set your shoulders by squeezing your shoulder blades down and back against the bench.
- Brace your midsection by squeezing your glutes and pushing your feet into the ground.
- Keep the dumbbells in line with your chest, don’t let them move up towards your head.
- Keeping a slight bend in your elbow, draw your arms out wide in an arc-like manner until your elbows are level with your body. Many people go deeper than this, trying to achieve a better stretch, but it isn’t necessary, it simply stresses the front deltoids more and that’s not the goal of the exercise.
- Squeeze your pecs to drive the dumbbells back to the center line of your chest.