IRON CROSS WITH HOLD
- Set two pulleys to a high point, and attach a D-handle to both sides.
- Take hold of each handle and step forward slightly.
- I like a split-stance on this exercise as it provides more support.
- Similar to a CABLE CROSSOVER, this exercise should look like a LATERAL RAISE done the opposite way – we begin with our arms level with our shoulders, and drive the handles down to the bottom position.
- Ensure you’re doing this by squeezing your pecs, and also ensure you are coming IN at the bottom. This gives you ADDUCTION, which is awesome for chest development.
- On the final rep, we hold the bottom position for time and keep squeezing the life out of our pecs.
Chest, shoulders, triceps.