- Set two pulleys to a high point, and attach a D-handle to both sides.
- Take hold of each handle and step forward slightly.
- I like a split-stance on this exercise as it provides more support.
- Similar to a CABLE CROSSOVER, this exercise should look like a LATERAL RAISE done the opposite way – we begin with our arms level with our shoulders, and drive the handles down to the bottom position.
- Ensure you’re doing this by squeezing your pecs, and also ensure you are coming IN at the bottom. This gives you ADDUCTION, which is awesome for chest development.
Chest, shoulders, triceps.