MEDICINE BALL CRUNCHES
- Lay flat on the ground and raise your legs, bending at the knees to create a 90* angle.
- Hold a medicine ball slightly behind your head.
- Crunch up by squeezing your abs HARD.
- Imagine you’re passing the medicine ball to your feet. This will ensure you perform a rep with a full range of motion, it’s not about how much weight you use.
- For an even better abs contraction, I like to start breathing out BEFORE the rep begins. When you reach the top of each rep, you’ll feel a great (/horrible) burn.