- Lie on the floor with your legs slightly apart, and enough bend in your knees to get your feet flat.
- Weigh your feet down either with some heavy dumbbells across them, or a sturdy piece of gym kit that won’t budge.
- Lie back, bringing your medicine ball towards your chest.
- Sit all the way up by squeezing your abs hard, pressing the ball up and out at the same time.
- Try to finish each rep with the ball out in front of you at a diagonal angle. If you have good mobility of your shoulders, you’ll be able to finish with the ball closer to an overhead position.
Abs, obliques, lower back, shoulders.