- Take a weight plate out in front of you at chest level.
- Keep your chest up and shoulders pinned back – don’t allow yourself to hunch forward.
- Keep a slight bend at the elbow.
- Imagine a big number ‘8’ flipped onto its side. We’re going to draw that shape by going down and around to one side then back to center, and down and around to the other side and back to center. Every number 8 you draw is one rep.
- Make sure to pause every time you return the plate to center. This prevents momentum from creeping in. The tension here will be unreal.
Shoulders, forearms, abs, obliques.