ROLL OUT PLANK
- AB ROLL OUTS are very hard, so this is a great exercise to use as a learning curve.
- Grab an AB WHEEL.
- Position yourself on your knees, and push your hips forward as you roll the wheel out in front of you.
- When your elbows reach shoulder level, allow them to hit the ground and push yourself up into a PLANK position, holding the tension for 5 seconds by keeping your abs and lower back engaged.
- Raise yourself back off the ground and continue the rep until you’ve returned to your starting position.
- If you cannot summon the strength to return the the start point, simply sit back by driving your butt back. You’ll get there.
Abs, lower back, shoulders.