SINGLE-ARM LOW-TO-HIGH CABLE FLYE
- Set a cable station to a low angle and attach a D-handle to one side.
- Step forward to create an angle to work against.
- Get into correct posture by pushing your chest out proud, and pinning your shoulders back.
- Squeeze your pecs to drive the cable up and across your body. You will be able to get way past the mid-line of your chest here, which is great because we are trying to achieve ADDUCTION to fully activate the pecs.
- I like to place my free hand on the working muscle, in order to feel it contract under tension.