STANDING CABLE PUSH OUT
- Set the cable stations to chest level and attach a D-handle to each side.
- Take a neutral-grip of each handle.
- Set your shoulders to the correct position by squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Set your midsection to the correct position by squeezing your glutes and planting your feet firmly. I like to use a split-stance on this one.
- Press the handles out in front of you at chest level, and control them as they return to the center-line of your chest.
- Make sure to maintain proper shoulder positioning at all times (no leaning forward as you complete the rep), and try to avoid locking your fingers together.
Chest, triceps, shoulders.