TWISTING DB FLYE
- Set your shoulders in the correct position by squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Set your midsection in the correct posture by squeezing your glutes and driving your feet into the ground.
- Take the dumbbells in a neutral-grip, the same way you would for a traditional DB FLYE.
- Squeeze your pecs to drive the weights toward the mid-line of your chest, twisting your grip into an underhand-grip position near the top of the rep. This will help you to squeeze your pecs even harder at the end of each rep.
- Lower the weights out wide in a controlled arc-like shape, there’s no need to take your elbows super low as it’ll only increase stress on the shoulders, not the pecs.