VERTICAL LEG CRUNCHES
- Lie flat on the ground, then bring your legs up to a vertical position.
- Keep a slight bend at the knees if this is more comfortable for you.
- Extend your arms above your chest and shoulders.
- Crunch up by squeezing your abs HARD, reaching with your hands as if trying to touch your toes, or at least tap your shins, depending upon your flexibility.
- When performing any type of crunch variation, I like to start breathing out BEFORE the rep begins. This ensures you’ll achieve a far greater abs contraction when you reach the end of the rep.