“Time to get creative in the kitchen again, with another of my muscle building meals.
Today we have basil and chilli chicken. This dish is high in protein and low in carbohydrates, making it an ideal choice when you’re dialing in those carbs during a fat loss phase.”
- 1tsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Cut
- 1 Red Chilli Pepper
- 200g Chicken Breast, Diced
- 8 Basil Leaves
- A Pinch Of Ground Black Pepper
- A Pinch Of Salt
- 1/4tsp Thai 7 Spice
- 1/4tsp Ground Ginger
- 1tbsp Soy Sauce
- Juice From 1/2 A Lemon
- A Handful Of Coriander, Chopped
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add garlic and herbs, stir for 2 mins.
- Add chicken and allow to cook for 4 mins.
- Stir in basil and cook for a further 1 min.
- Add salt, pepper, Thai 7 sauce, soy sauce and ginger. Stir well and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Serve with coriander.