- Most gyms don’t come with a GHR machine, so here’s the bodyweight version. It all starts with securing your feet under a stable object (or have a training partner hold them)!
- Kneel up high, creating a 90* bend the knees with your upper body upright.
- Slowly lean forward and maintain your shape; DON’T bend at the hips. Control the descent to create maximum hamstring contraction on the way down. When you reach failure, put your hands out to catch yourself at the bottom of the rep.
- To return to the top position, you can either fire yourself back up explosively or move your hips back and reset.
MUSCLES WORKED BY THIS EXERCISE:
- Legs (Hamstrings, Glutes)