- Everyone’s foot positioning is different for squats. If you can’t do the traditional “10 and 2 O’ Clock” advice, don’t sweat it. Where would you plant your feet it I asked you to jump as high as possible? That’s your optimal squat stance right now.
- Cup the kettlebell at shoulder height, and squat down & back until you reach a 90* angle.
- If your body allows you to go beyond parallel, go for it; but don’t bounce out of the bottom.
- To power back up, concentrate on driving your hips forward and squeezing your glutes.
MUSCLES WORKED BY THIS EXERCISE:
- Legs (Quads, Glutes, Hamstrings)