THREE POINT LUNGES
- Perform a forward lunge, then drive yourself up & back to the start point.
- Perform a reverse lunge, then power up & back to the start point.
- Perform a diagonal forward lunge, then up & back to the start point.
- That’s one rep. Switch legs and repeat the process.
- TIP: This exercise can also be performed with dumbbells, but requires a slower pace and more precision.
MUSCLES WORKED BY THIS EXERCISE:
- Legs (Quads, Glutes, Hamstrings, Abductors, Adductors)
- Back (Lower Back)
Ads Keep The Site Low Cost