- Lie flat on the ground with knees bent and both feet planted flat. Grip a medicine ball between your knees.
- Keep your feet flat and push them into the ground, raising yourself up to create a diagonal line from your shoulders to your knees. This will fully engage your glutes and hamstrings.
- Push your knees together, squeezing the medicine ball like it owes you money.
- Hold for time.
MUSCLES WORKED BY THIS EXERCISE:
- Legs (Glutes, Hamstrings, Adductors)
- Single-leg Hip Bridge
- Band Adduction (Adductors)
- Adductor Machine (Adductors)
- Barbell Hip Thrust With Pause
- Lying Leg Curl