- Set up a cable station at a third of the station height, and get into a seated position in front of the machine.
- Take the opposite cable in each hand.
- Brace your abs and lie back into the rep, taking the cables out into a “Y” position as you reach the floor.
- This will hit everything from your rear delts to your abs, it’s a hard move, but go light in the weight stack to ensure you can perform it explosively.
MUSCLES WORKED BY THIS EXERCISE:
- Shoulders (Rear Delts)
- Back (Middle Back, Lower Traps, Lats)
- Legs (Quads)