BATTLE ROPE SLAMS
- Take a rope in each hand, and get into a split-stance with a slight hinge at the hips; this will allow you to generate maximum power.
- Raise both ropes to around shoulder-height, and slam them to the ground as hard as you can.
- TIP: While not a direct abs exercise, engaging your abs here is a fantastic way to generate even more force.
MUSCLES WORKED BY THIS EXERCISE:
- Shoulders (Front Delts, Middle Delts, Rear Delts)
- Legs (Quads)
- Arms (Forearms; depending on thickness of rope)
Ads Keep The Site Low Cost